Monday, February 4, 2008

Hello!


I'm not sure why I've never done this before since we don't live by any family. Better late than never. I will try and update this regularly.


Hannah and Jane are doing great! They are growing up too fast. Jane is now 18 months old and crazy. She follows Hannah around all day wanting to play. Hannah just started a ballet and tap class and loves it. She is very graceful. She is also in preschool and is looking forward to the upcoming valentines party. She took a shoe box to school today and decorated it. They keep me Running!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jana! So fun to see you blog. I saw you made a comment on Erika's so I thought I would check yours out. Can I put you on our link list? I hope you don't mind looking at your blog and seeing your cute family!

briggsbunch said...

Update your blog!

Lindsay said...

Jana, I saw your blog through Marci's! Hopefully you update it soon! It's a fun way to keep up with everyone and see new pictures and everything. Here's the link to our blog - www.coryferguson.blogspot.com. When do you find out what the baby is? I'm excited to hear!