Your kids are adorable. When did 5years pass? That is amazing to me. I really need to call you to catch up. In fact if you get a minute call me. I really want to talk and ask you a few questions. I have the same home number and cell. When is your next trip to Utah? Call me call me cause I have an idea for us! Love TAL
Jana-Your kids are so cute! Isn't is crazy how fast the time really does pass? My Solace is going to be 6 next month-crazy!! It was so good to see you in Utah over the summer! Hope all is well for you guys adn that you are settling in!
3 comments:
Your kids are adorable. When did 5years pass? That is amazing to me. I really need to call you to catch up. In fact if you get a minute call me. I really want to talk and ask you a few questions. I have the same home number and cell. When is your next trip to Utah? Call me call me cause I have an idea for us! Love TAL
Jana-Your kids are so cute! Isn't is crazy how fast the time really does pass? My Solace is going to be 6 next month-crazy!! It was so good to see you in Utah over the summer! Hope all is well for you guys adn that you are settling in!
BTW-I put my blog to private, so if you want to check it out, email me at beckee13@msn.com and I will send you an invitation.
Post a Comment