Oh, Jana, that looks so delightful! The blue sky, the boats and the water. The girls look like they are having a blast! Sure beats running through the sprinklers!
Who is in the kayak? Hannah and Jane? lol I love the chubby thighs! I can't wait to squeeze them. 1 month until his great-aunt finally will get to meet him, but I am not counting :). I forgot how bald Scotty was for so long. Where is Sam's hat?
3 comments:
i want to live by the beach!!!
Oh, Jana, that looks so delightful! The blue sky, the boats and the water. The girls look like they are having a blast! Sure beats running through the sprinklers!
Who is in the kayak? Hannah and Jane? lol
I love the chubby thighs! I can't wait to squeeze them. 1 month until his great-aunt finally will get to meet him, but I am not counting :). I forgot how bald Scotty was for so long. Where is Sam's hat?
Post a Comment