yea for pictures! happy birthday sam!!! jana you are getting quite blog savy! i'm impressed
Jana, i love your spooky background! I can't believe how old Sam looks, no more baby look, he all toddler now!
Cute pictures Jana. I can't believe how big Sam is getting!
yEA, an update! love you guys. look at how big hannah is reading in the back yard. Happy Birthday Sammy!
Jana-So happy you updated! I'm glad to see you guys are doing so well! We just have to plan to go to Utah at the same time next summer!-Erika
Who do you think you are some blog expert? Ha Ha! Cute! I can't wait to come hang in your backyard!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
yea for pictures! happy birthday sam!!! jana you are getting quite blog savy! i'm impressed
Jana, i love your spooky background! I can't believe how old Sam looks, no more baby look, he all toddler now!
Cute pictures Jana. I can't believe how big Sam is getting!
yEA, an update! love you guys. look at how big hannah is reading in the back yard. Happy Birthday Sammy!
Jana-
So happy you updated! I'm glad to see you guys are doing so well! We just have to plan to go to Utah at the same time next summer!
-Erika
Who do you think you are some blog expert? Ha Ha! Cute! I can't wait to come hang in your backyard!
Post a Comment