What? 80's? Oh how I dream of that day to come! Hopefully I'll be able to enjoy weather like that this summer!! Good for you guys to go out and make the best of it! -ERika
Oh my I am so so jealous of your 80 degree weather. I think I could definetly go for living in a warmer climate!
Thanks for the advice on the naps. I really like the idea of a car ride, diet coke, and good book! That way he can at least get a short nap and and I can get a break too. Like you said, maybe he'll start sleeping better/longer at night? Thanks it's nice to hear other people's ideas for sure!!
5 comments:
80's! I am so jealous. Our warm of mid 40's has been exciting for us among the 20's and 30's! I guess we need to come visit then!!
What? 80's? Oh how I dream of that day to come! Hopefully I'll be able to enjoy weather like that this summer!! Good for you guys to go out and make the best of it!
-ERika
It was -7 yesterday morning. I am coming down to Palm Springs tomorrow and am excited for no snow!!!!
Oh, that looks REALLY fun! What a great idea!
Oh my I am so so jealous of your 80 degree weather. I think I could definetly go for living in a warmer climate!
Thanks for the advice on the naps. I really like the idea of a car ride, diet coke, and good book! That way he can at least get a short nap and and I can get a break too. Like you said, maybe he'll start sleeping better/longer at night? Thanks it's nice to hear other people's ideas for sure!!
Post a Comment