Congratulations!!!!!! I am so happy for you and your family. I was trying to think of some great, wise, advice that I could give as a fellow mother of twins, but I just had to laugh because I didn't have any. I just took one day at a time and tried to laugh when all I needed was another set of arms and ear plugs to keep me from going nuts. Love ya Jana! (really if you have any questions or need to talk you are always more than welcome to ask me)
9 comments:
They are beautiful Jana and Scott! Congratulations!!
Amazing!!!! They look beautiful! I didn't even know you were expecting. Congrats. I hope all is healthly and happy with your family!
Congrats Jana & Scott! I've been anxiously waiting to hear the good news! Hope you're feeling well!
-Erika
CONGRATS! Twins and I had no clue. Scott and Sam are definately out numbered now! Love you all.
b e a u t i f u l!! we are so excited for you. hope you are adjusting well. we think of you often and are grateful everything went well.
Congratulations!!!!!! I am so happy for you and your family. I was trying to think of some great, wise, advice that I could give as a fellow mother of twins, but I just had to laugh because I didn't have any. I just took one day at a time and tried to laugh when all I needed was another set of arms and ear plugs to keep me from going nuts. Love ya Jana! (really if you have any questions or need to talk you are always more than welcome to ask me)
Congratulations! So excited for you!!
They are so precious! Congratulations! I hope everything is going well with the recovery and getting settled home and all. Take care!
The girls are so beautiful! We are thinking about you guys a lot and hope all is going well with the new little bundles!
Post a Comment